Hey, New Friend!
So let me guess, you’re tired of settling in your career and your current job is no longer cutting it?
You're in The Right Place
In case we haven’t officially met, my name is Adunola Adeshola. Yes, my name rhymes. Thanks Mom and Dad.
I help young professionals, just like you, get unstuck in their careers and transition into the jobs they’ve been daydreaming about.
And, if that sounds like something you’ve been desperately trying to do, you don’t have to put it off any longer.
See if you qualify for a Complimentary Strategy Session with me, where we’ll discuss your career goals, identify solutions to your struggles and strategize a plan that’ll turn your goals into a reality.
This Is For You If..
- You’re 100% sure you want a better job, at a better company
- You recognize that your career is in your hands
- You feel stuck in your career and you’re ready for a change
- You’re ready to land a new job in the next 3-6 months or sooner
- You’d rather not waste time and you’re ready for strategic guidance and support to achieve your career goals
- You understand the importance of investing in yourself and your career
- You’re 110% committed to putting in the work to get the results you want to see in your career
This Is Not For You If...
- You’re still debating if you’re ready to leave your current position and company
- You know that you eventually want to leave your current company, but not right now
- You know you want a new job, but you’re not ready to put in the work necessary to reach your goal because no time, life is hard, etc.
- You read one of my articles on Forbes and your sole reason for scheduling a call is to see if I can connect you to a person or company featured – unfortunately, happens more than you know
- You’d rather stick to free material and apply to positions directly through Indeed, and hope something sticks eventually
- You can’t imagine yourself getting out of your comfort zone to attain the career you so desire
PEEK WHAT CLIENTS LOVE
“Adunola is a great coach. She brings a ton of knowledge and perspective to each one of our meetings. More importantly, I trust her and the things she advises me to do. I love how Adunola is not just a ‘yes’ person. She doesn’t just agree with everything I say. She challenges me and tells me what I need to hear, not what I want to hear. In addition, she is also very positive and up-lifting. She has been able to instill confidence in me and my abilities. She’s also pointed things out that I may not have previously considered or noticed about myself.”
Chris Doyle, landed a new position 7 weeks after working together
“I have formally received (and accepted) a new job offer and I want to thank Adunola for all of her help throughout this process – I cannot tell you how much I have learned from Adunola and how different it felt this time around going through the job application and interview process. I felt confident in myself and my abilities and knew exactly what I wanted and what I could truly bring to the table. Thank you Adunola for helping me get there! You’re intuitive and thoughtful, and you really take the time to understand your clients and their needs – whether or not they are yet able to identify those needs themselves.”
Phoebe Laughlin, successfully transitioned to a new industry through our work together